ABOUT THE CONTEST
The conscience on the environment and the impact that we have in it is embedded in Diproinduca’s DNA, our activity revolves around giving new life, a new opportunity to what for others may be waste.
In 2010, we launched our annual drawing contest and every year we focus on a new theme related to the environment; and what better way to convey our philosophy, our DNA, to future generations than through creativity and healthy competition. We need to sow the seed of awareness and preservation of the environment so that a new generation can germinate with new concepts and new ideas, to change the course towards a more sustainable one, where our footprint as a species is positive.
Participants are invited to submit their artwork and a write up about their learning, all the ideas will be showcase on our website.
Use your imagination and your findings from your learning to create an art piece based on,
– “What Biodiversity means to you”
What you need to know
We’re excited to see some Biodiversity art this year! Participants can work with any materials they choose, all work must be entered using the Registration System. Parents and guardians must complete the registration form. The Contest is open for entries until August 1, 2020, at 11:59 pm Eastern Standard Time (EST).
You will need:
1. Complete your profile registration form 2020.
2. Create your Artwork using any materials you want. From crayons to clay to found objects. Be creative.
3. Document your work by taking photos of your creative process, you will need to upload a photo while making your drawing to participate.
4. Write a description of your creation and how it represents Biodiversity to you. Complete the rest of the uploading form and accept the Terms and Conditions.
1. Sign-in into your profile
2. Upload your Artwork and the rest of your working photos to your profile take a high-res digital photo or scans of the photos in good lighting and upload it as PNG or JPG format.
The Judging criteria
The Artwork will be evaluated on the following parameters:
1. Individual merit: Based on unassisted, independent work.
2. Artistic merit: Based on artistic skill.
3. Creativity: Exhibition of the contest theme, use of the information shared on the contest website and beyond, and the unique approach to the Biodiversity concept.
4. Theme communication: How rightly the contest theme is described in both the Artwork and the written statement.
Artwork will be classified and judged by the following 5 age groups:
Seeds: up to 3 years old
Sprouts: 4 to 7 years old
Thinkers: 8 to 11 years old
Game Changers: 12 to 14 years old
Ambassadors 15 to 18 years old
Finalists will be assessed on an age-appropriate criteria basis by a panel of Judges
First-round selection: 5 semifinalists for each age group, 25 in total
Category Winners: 3 finalists for each category group, 15 in total
2020 Winners: Featured on www.contest.diproinduca.com and different media throughout the following year. Refer to the prizes page for more information on the awards
1. Artwork that is not original, containing logos or copyright imagery will be disqualified.
2. Only one application per Participant. Only the last work entered for each artist will be considered, and any additional uploads will be eliminated.
3. Please read contest rules for more information.